SWAP & SHOP Night.
It is also the deadline for ordering PMC3 clay for our November Charm Workshop.Click here to print out the order form.
Cheryl will be our Swap Organizer with a system of colored stickers to indicate relative value of items. You may want to swap 3 red items for 1 blue, etc.
Bring items to swap for other good stuff! Here's a sample list of items
- Extra art supplies
- metal clay (unopened, please)
- inks, dyes, markers
- chemicals - in original containers, marked and sealed
- kiln supplies (blanks, mits, shelves, cones, tongs, etc.)
- Duplicates of books, magazines, craft supplies
- Carrying cases
- Storage items
- Containers of all shapes and sizes
- Rubber stamps
- Findings, beads, wire, etc
- bring and use cash
- bring finished items to swap or sell
- just come and shop
We will also have a brief demo and report on mini-firebrick copper clay firing boxes. These are easy to carve from soft firebrick - Hadar Jacobsen has recommended them for more consistent sintering of copper and bronze clay firing.
Don't forget to bring your Show and Tell - we love to see what you are doing.